About: Telecoms space.
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on investments and profit-loss projections
• Managing all marketing functions for the company and activities within the marketing department
• Developing marketing strategy for the company in line with company’s objectives
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Supervisory/Leadership/Managerial Complexity
• Coordinating fast speed operational activities across multiple locations
• High risk environment requiring close monitoring, despite delegation
Minimum of BSC in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant degree
Minimum of 4 to 7 years work experience; 3 of which must be at Supervisory level.
Qualified candidates to please send CV’s to email@example.com