Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Discipline: BSc in Accounting or Finance or any related field
Experience: 2 – 3 years accounting exp
Salary: NGN 300,000.00 Monthly
1. Define technical standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet company
2. Develop and monitor tech/ops department budgets and forecasts
3. Establish key performance indicators for tech ops staff and the department as a whole.
4. Mentor staff members in order to assist them in cultivating their skills.
5. Ensure smooth and timely execution and commissioning of projects.
6. Establish good customer relationships by providing excellent and timely services.
7. Deal with customers to ensure smooth everyday operations of technical department.
8. Establish technical talks with our channel partners and participate in R&D.
9. Establish training, short and long-term goals for technical and operations staff, if needed and recommend to HR department
10. Review technical designs created for conformance to development standards, appropriate design choices.
11. Create technical design for large and complicated projects and monitor the feedback.
12. Evaluate new Microsoft technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the company development methodologies and product architecture.
13. Create implementation plan and documentation to be followed by tech/ops staff.
14. Research and evaluate third party software for usage in development lifecycle to aid efficiency and/or quality.
15. Define development standards and methodologies.
16. Responsible for implementation of company HSE objectives at corporate level and on projects. Any other technical duties that may be assigned to you
Deadline: 14th July 2019
Experience with accounting, financial reporting, reconciliation and relationship with corporate partners
send CV to email@example.com